Momentum Hub is one of the fastest growing events and technology companies based in the Thames Valley. Our cost comparison/reverse auction sites quote on some £100m of events a year.
Momentum Hub has a unique involvement in over 225,000 events in the UK & Ireland. With a full understanding of the type of event, the dates and times, the location and scale, we are able to promote specialist service providers to the event organisers.
Targeted E Mail campaigns to the event organisers and this would typically involve a special promotion to Momentum Hub customers on a pay per email basis.
Links from over 25 Momentum Hub group websites, which have some 8 million clicks per annum from over 200,000 group event organisers.
Service Comparison Sites where the specialist service providers are asked to quote for events on a pay per quote basis.
This is a challenging and complex role that demands a confident person in an ever changing sales environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully create new sales opportunities and build lasting customer/industry relationships.
The day to day role will involve dealing with a mixture of inbound and outbound sales activity to agreed targets and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· Customer Service Orientation – understands customer needs and responds promptly and appropriately.
· Influencing Others – persuades, convinces, or influences others to change their viewpoint or accepted course of action.
· Networking – develops contacts and relationships to facilitate getting work done.
Managing Sales Process
· Results Orientation – focuses on improving performance, meeting goals and producing results.
· Initiative – sees opportunities and acts on them.
· Information Seeking – gathers facts, ideas and opinions needed for analysing situations, solving problems, or making decisions.
· Problems Solving – identifies problems and tests alternative solutions to achieve the best outcome.
· Self- Confidence – possesses confidence in one’s ability to meet challenges and make the right decisions.
· Resilience – deals positively with adversity.
· Self-Control – recognizes and manages one’s self in demanding and stressful situations.